By using our services, you agree to abide by this policy. We have to cover ourselves and our users so everyone gets a fair experience.
This is in addition to our standard T&C”s . If you have any questions about your data usage or how we manage our network please let us know.
We monitor all of the connections to get an average traffic usage (both bandwidth and data usage) by our customers to ensure everyone is playing fair and not affecting others.
If, in our sole opinion, your usage is so heavy that it materially exceeds estimated use patterns over any month or we believe that your usage of our services may adversely affect the quality of the service received by other customers, then we may:
· apply traffic and download limits to your account;
· recommend a more suitable data plan;
· or if the activity were extreme and ongoing we would need to discuss continued service;
Where reasonable, we will provide you with notice before suspension, restriction or termination.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to anyone who uses any of our services, either directly or indirectly. If you are a customer of our services, you agree to comply to this Acceptable Use Policy and to any other policies which apply to those particular services.
We reserve the right to change this Acceptable Use Policy or any other policies we offer. All such changes will be posted on this website and apply from when they are posted.
1. SYSTEM ABUSE
1.1 Any abuse of our systems (“system abuse”) is strictly prohibited. System abuse includes (but is not limited to) the following actions:
· Attempting to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account on our Internet systems or the Internet at large (ie “hacking”).
· Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet. This includes, but is not limited to the spawning of an excessive number of processes, consuming excessive amounts of memory, central processor time, hard disk storage space, or abusing any general system resources.
· Port scanning or investigating network configuration without the permission of the individual or company involved.
· Harassing another person, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
· Sending multiple unsolicited emails (“spam”) to single or multiple users including advertising emails.
· Forwarding or posting “chain letters” (multiple forwarding) of any type.
· Adding or attempting to add addresses to any mailing list without the express consent of the relevant addressees (in breach of the Privacy Act 1993 or the Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Messages Act 2007).
· Using our services to collect replies to messages sent from another provider which violate these rules or those of that provider.
· Introducing anything harmful or destructive (such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs or bots) to, or interfere in any way with, our or anyone else”s computer system or communications services. Should you be infected by anything accidentally please do let us know ASAP.
· Forging email addresses.
· Creating or using a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or origin of any message.
· Posting inappropriate messages to newsgroups or social media..
· Posting messages on our website that use inappropriate language or expressions of bigotry or hatred.
· Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with any communication that is not your own.
· Reselling or redistributing our services to third parties.
· Torrenting or Illegal Downloads of copyrighted material.
· Hosting cameras, servers or other internet services on residential plan.
1.2 If we consider that you have engaged in system abuse, we may (at our discretion) take all or any the following actions:
· warn you about your actions;
· terminate, suspend or make changes to your service;
· charge you for the costs we incur in relation to your system abuse;
· pass on information concerning your activities to any relevant authorities.
If we terminate your services as a result of your system abuse, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or expenses that you suffer as a result.
2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
a) You are responsible for all your activities while using our services, and for any content or material you post.
b) It is your responsibility to keep your personal information secure. We recommend not to give out personal information such as credit card details on unsecured sites.
c) You are responsible for what you view over the Internet, and for what others in your premises view.
3. COMPLAINT AND REPORTING PROCEDURE
If any person wishes to notify us of a potential breach of this Acceptable Use Policy, please do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your details as well as those of the person or entity you believe is breaching our terms as well as what you believe the breach is. We will investigate your claim ASAP and take any action as is appropriate to the level of the breach.